Manage your GS1 numbers, barcodes and product information
My Numberbank is the official GS1 UK database which enables you to assign Global Trade Item Numbers (GTINs) and product data in one place. My Numberbank also allows you to create and manage other GS1 numbers, like Global Location Numbers (GLNs) and GTIN-14s. And you can also create barcodes for your products and packaging.
Why use My Numberbank
Creating GTINs in My Numberbank means all your products are registered in a single secure location. It’s important to do this because it means an official, globally recognised record is created – associating you with all your products. This record is used by many of your customers to authenticate the GTIN before making the product available to customers.
What are the features and benefits?
- Find and allocate product identifier to each of your products
- Ensures you stay within your licensed GS1 UK Company Prefix capacity
- Shows you how many GTINs you have assigned and how many you have left
- Safe and secure product information - capture data against each product identifier in a single place
- Work more efficiently knowing your product data is automatically organised
- Avoid creating and using multiple spreadsheets to manage your product information
- Backs up your product data in a secure, password-protected online
- Real-time access - access your product identifiers and data anytime, anywhere
- Allows you to quickly upload and download data in .csv format which you can share with trading partners and online platforms
- Avoid mistakes - maintain the data integrity of your product identifiers and products online and offline
- Easily create, manage, and share GTINs and barcodes. My Numberbank automatically incorporates your GS1 Company Prefix and calculates the entire GTIN for you
- Be confident that GTINs and barcodes you create are properly formatted and follow GS1 standards
- Protect your brand - provide brand control through your online product data
How can I use My Numberbank?
My Numberbank comes as part of your GS1 UK membership and is accessible via the GS1 UK website. If you are not a member of GS1 UK join now to start using GS1 numbers in My Numberbank.Login to My Numberbank