Amazon pay per click (PPC) campaigns are perfect for all Amazon sellers. They give you the opportunity to position yourself in the search and maximise your sales.
But don’t just take our word for it. We teamed up with Prabhat Shah, founder of Online Seller UK. He demonstrated that within a few hours of a product launch on 4 April 2020, the supporting PPC advert generated 140 orders out of a total of 232 orders on the same day – that is more than 60 per cent of the total orders for this product.
What will you learn?
To help you build your own successful Amazon PPC campaigns, Prabhat shares his ten top tips. By the end of this webinar you will learn how to:
- Create a better campaign structure
- Carry out keyword research
- Create, explore and learn campaigns
- Use different types of keywords match
- Analyse your search terms report
- Use negative keywords
- Create focused campaigns for the best-performing products
- Use bidding strategies
- Leverage product and category targeting ads
- Create defensive campaigns