GS1 standards have been powering progress for more than 50 years by helping manage data more effectively.
We believe in the transformative power of our standards. And that by implementing them correctly, businesses can unlock significant commercial advantage.
That could be by increasing sales thanks to the accurate product information associated with your unique Global Trade Item Number (GTIN). Or by finding cost efficiencies through better supply chain management.
We can help you
We enable industries, organisations and teams to achieve their long-term goals by understanding their business priorities and applying industry best practice. And we can do the same for you.
Our team of experts will help you implement GS1 standards in a way that delivers measurable value for your business – making best use of the data services and standards we provide.
Here are some of the ways we help our members identify and unlock opportunities for their organisations:
Ensuring regulatory compliance
Delivering improved safety
Why work with us
There are some compelling reasons to take these professional services from us:
- We’ve worked with companies across sectors, including retail, food services and healthcare, on projects ranging from one to 180 days
- We have a deep understanding of the issues facing businesses across these sectors, the impact these issues have, and the options available to address them
- We adopt the same focused and independent approach for all businesses; from the smallest start-ups to the largest global organisations
- Our experienced and expert consultants come from a range of backgrounds and deliver results quickly and efficiently
- Our part in a global network of GS1 organisations means we can access best practice from more than 150 countries
Who we work with
We work with businesses and organisations of all sizes and across sectors.