GS1 standards allow you to identify, capture and share information throughout product and assets’ lifecycles. Through the power of GS1 standards, organisations can use accurate, robust information that makes it possible for the right product to be at the right site at the right time.
This interactive course will provide the foundations you need to get started or enable you to check or expand your current implementations.
Who should attend?
- Pack/label design
- Quality assurance
- Supply chain
- Introduction to GS1
- How GS1 standards can be used to improve efficiency and interoperability in the construction industry
- How to uniquely identify your products using Global Trade Item Numbers (GTINs)
- Product changes and GTIN allocation
- Encoding production information such as date, batch, and serial numbers
- Which barcodes to use and best practice
- Introduction to the Global Location Number (GLN)
- GS1 standards for asset management
What you will learn
- How the GS1 System can improve your supply chain
- How GS1 standards can be used to improve purchase to pay, recalls and inventory management
- Next steps for GS1 implementation
- Common mistakes to avoid
|Format||Content level||Duration||Price per||Cost (+VAT)|
|In-company virtual training*||Introductory level||1-hour course||Course (<15 people)||£300|
|In-company virtual training*||Foundation level||2-hour course||Course (<15 people)||£500|
*This instructor-led training is delivered virtually via Microsoft Teams (other platforms are available if required).
How to book this course
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0808 178 8799 to discuss your requirements in more detail or to arrange in-company delivery of this course.