Working with partners to support industry-wide development, and provide quality assurance, through the adoption of GS1 standards.
One key element of the partner programme is to understand your business aims. This way, we can establish a tailored partner relationship that works with you, and for you – helping you to improve your product, develop your knowledge of standards and expand your business opportunities.
Becoming a GS1 UK partner provides you with a unique opportunity to be involved in this collaboration which will ensure your solution is industry recognised – reinforcing product credibility.
How do we achieve this?
We work closely with you to achieve these goals, by providing you with access to our networks, in-house expertise and focused industry content.
Supporting you every step of the way to make sure your solution becomes GS1 UK approved.
Conducting a roadmap review of your business to ensure you have the tools you need.
Providing access to training, and keeping you up to date with relevant partner projects.
At Zebra, we believe that driving standards adoption is vital for industry. GS1 standards have revolutionised retail, and there is so much scope here to translate these successful principles to healthcare too. Being part of the GS1 UK partner programme, brings us even closer to industry, giving us a central role in enabling industry-wide change."
Director EMEA healthcare practice
Why become a GS1 UK partner?
GS1 standards have become a vital part of industry – providing businesses with recognised, trusted sources of true and accurate data.
Across retail and healthcare, key leading industry organisations now recognise and support the use of GS1 standards in order to create efficiencies, improve consumer trust and save lives.
At GS1 UK, we strive to improve the quality of GS1 standards implementation, and amplify the use of our standards across sectors. In order to do so, we collaborate with partners who not only advocate their use, but want to have a central role in shaping standards and driving industry-wide change.
Benefits of becoming a GS1 UK partner
We understand that each partner is different and therefore, has unique business requirements.
That is why we develop a bespoke opportunities to meet your individual needs, as well as ours. By becoming a partner you will benefit from a range of opportunities including:
- Participation in shaping the future of GS1 standards such as, Global Standards Management Process (GSMP)
- Get involved in future GS1 UK industry programmes
- Connect with the global GS1 community
- Collaborate with other GS1 UK partners for future business opportunities
- Access to training from GS1 UK experts through regular regional events and discounted onsite sessions
- Acquire technical understanding of the appropriate standards to ensure your teams are well-versed in the application of GS1 standards
- Ensure your staff are up to date and aware of local, and global, regulatory requirements
- Enable you to identify further opportunities to develop products that are capable of supporting applicable GS1 standards
- Use of GS1 UK partner and approved product logos
- Exclusive partner sponsorship and event opportunities
- Business profile on the GS1 UK 'partner finder' on the website
- Reach more than 56,000 UK businesses though advertising and marketing campaigns to GS1 UK membership (email, social and online)
- Dedicated, tailored insight and content
At Axicon we strive to support the introduction of standards across industry. Partnering with GS1 UK has given us the extra leverage to be able to drive industry-wide change on a grander scale."
How to join
The process of joining the partner programme happens in three easy stages:
Complete the quick and easy enquiry form below.
We'll then assess whether the programme is the best fit for you.
We'll then review and approve your product(s).
Partner programme fees
Just like our membership fees, the pricing for our partner programme is based on your company’s published UK annual turnover. If you are a new company, you can calculate your membership fee from your expected annual turnover.
|Annual revenue||Annual fee*|
|£1m to £10m||£2,500|
|£10m to £50m||£5,000|