Direct Debit is the most timely and cost-effective method of payment. Customers who hold a UK bank account can pay by Direct Debit.
- To set up a paperless Direct Debit Instruction for your subscription, please follow this link www.gs1uk.org/directdebit (you'll need to be logged in first)
Our bank details are:
Account name: GS1 UK Limited
Account number: 93191125
Sort code: 20 06 05
Reference: your GS1 UK account number
Information for international payments:
IBAN: GB34 BARC 2006 0593 1911 25
Barclays Bank Plc, Knightsbridge Branch, 137 Brompton Road, London, SW3 1QF
Remittance advice should be sent to email@example.com.
Online by card
Members can pay their invoices online.
- Log in to My GS1
- On the left of your dashboard you can select ‘Billing’
- You will be shown any pending invoices under the 'Open' tab
- Simply click on the invoice(s) and select 'Pay'
- Follow the payment process through to the end
Payment by cheque can delay the payment process. Where possible, please choose a different payment method.
If you need to pay by cheque, please make cheques payable to GS1 UK Ltd
- Write your invoice number on the top right hand corner of your cheque and write your GS1 UK account number on the back of your cheque
- Post the cheque to: GS1 UK Ltd, Hasilwood House, 60 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AW