What future do you want to see?
Date: October 30, 2017
Category: Industry news
A new report from PA Consulting Group looks at the role of global standards in today’s world of changing consumer lifestyles and advances in digital technology.
Karl Havard, retail expert at PA Consulting Group, launched the report at the GS1 UK AGM on 18 October. It looks at two paths of a global standards industry platform
- one that will deliver a world of complete consumer-centricity and collaboration. And another with limited customer choice, speed, less red tape and monopolisation.
We spoke to Karl and asked about him about some of the keys themes of the report:
- What challenges do retailers face to become more customer-centric?
- What benefits would a global industry platform provide to consumers?
- What would the future look like without full access to a global industry platform for products?
- Why are global standards necessary?
- How will collaboration benefit retailers, brands and customers?
We want to hear your views
Which way do you think we’re heading, and what should we do about it? Tell us what you think.
Join the conversation
We’d love to hear your views too - join the conversation on Twitter at #futurestandards
News • 08/01/2018