GS1 UK Approved
Polytag is a technology that enables packaging to be described, tagged and traced, in order to generate never-before-seen data about packaging as it transitions through the circular economy.
A Polytag account provides easy access to information about packaging, and intuitive tools to manage packaging lifecycles, including digital deposit return schemes (DDRS).
The team at Polytag are committed recycling technology pioneers. Polytag work closely with UK government to develop digital deposit return schemes along with intuitive solutions, to manage EPR liabilities, Plastic Packaging Tax and ESG legislation.
Polytag partner with FMCG printing solution providers and regional recycling centres to provide 'full-circle' visibility of packaging as it travels through the circular economy and gets recycled.
A brand or retailer can easily set-up a Polytag company account, which will enable them to complete the following activities:
- Generate, print and store serialised barcodes in QR code format, in order to enable digital deposit return schemes (DDRS) and gather rich granular insights on consumer engagement and packaging lifecycles
- Generate and print serialised barcodes to be scanned at point of sale in order to return price look-up information
- Develop loyalty apps and interactive customer experiences that leverage unique, serialised QR codes
- Host marketing and/or educational campaign content on landing pages linked to product QR codes, in order to enhance customer experience with rich product-specific content
- Access never-before-seen data about packaging (at barcode level) as it transitions through recycling centres in order to inform sustainability strategy and EPR policies
Polytag is a platform solution that enables the easy exchange of information between many stakeholders thanks to its committed use of GS1 standards and GS1 data model.
Please get in touch to find out more about how we can recycle more, together.