GS1 UK Approved
Omnicell provides innovative pharmacy and automated medication and inventory management solutions to NHS hospitals, private hospitals, care homes and pharmacies both in the UK and globally.
Hospitals hold many weeks, or sometimes months of medication stock and supplies and a lack of automated systems and data for managing the distribution of this throughout hospitals contributes to increased costs, inefficiencies and risk to patients. In addition, outdated manual counting, reordering and searching for drug cupboard keys consume vast amounts of valuable clinicians’ time. Most importantly, the lack of control, accountability or traceability at the point-of-use puts patients’ lives at risk due to medication errors or availability of stock.
Omnicell offer a range of innovative but simple-to-use supplies and medication automated management and dispensing systems that control what is used, reduce stock levels and save valuable staff time. Our systems will provide full patient and procedure costing data which enables hospitals to improve patient safety, clinical governance and patient experience.
Our team of experts will work with you to assess your current processes across your hospital and then help to redesign your workflow to drive savings by increasing staff productivity, eliminating waste and reducing excess stock and consumption.
Find out more about Omnicell’s automated solutions for supplies at: https://www.omnicell.co.uk/point-of-care
Benefits of Omnicell automated solutions for supplies include:
- Stock reduction between 25-60%
- Reduce supplies usage spend by 5-10%.
- Cut unnecessary and costly wastage
- Increased staff efficiency for materials management and nursing
- Immediate identification of stock levels and non-moving stock
- Full audit trail of what has been used, by who, when and on which patient.
- Produces patient costing and comprehensive management information
- Interfaces with procurement, finance and patient systems
- Reduce the risk of selection and administration errors
- Eliminates the use of keys
- Eliminates ad-hoc orders
- Increase patient safety
- Frees up clinicians time so they have more time to spend on face-to-face patient care
- Track supplies used on patients with lot/serial numbers
- Stock available when and where you need it
Omnicell have been approved for their product SupplyX.
Certificate, public report and product information sheets
Product certificate_Omnicell SupplyX.pdfDownload
SupplyX public report
Public report_Omnicell SupplyX.pdfDownload
SupplyX product sheet
UK Omnicell SupplyX Product Flyer.pdfDownload
RFID cabinet product sheet
UK RFID Cabinet Product Flyer.pdfDownload
UK Supplies brochure.pdfDownload