We offer a number of ways to pay your invoice
Direct Debit is the most timely and cost-effective method of payment. Customers who hold a UK bank account can pay by Direct Debit.
- To set up a paperless Direct Debit Instruction for your subscription, please follow this link www.gs1uk.org/directdebit (you will need to be logged in first)
Our bank details are:
Account name: GS1 UK Ltd
Account number: 93191125
Sort code: 20 06 05
Reference: your account number
Information for international payments:
IBAN: GB34 BARC 2006 0593 1911 25
Barclays Bank Plc, Knightsbridge Branch, 137 Brompton Road, London, SW3 1QF
Remittance advice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Members can pay their invoices online. We accept only Visa and Mastercard.
- Login in the GS1 UK website
- On the left of your dashboard you can select ‘Billing’
- You will be shown any pending invoices under the 'Open' tab
- Simply click on the invoice(s) and select 'Pay'
- Follow the payment process through to the end
Make cheques payable to GS1 UK Ltd
- Write your invoice number on the top right hand corner of your cheque and write your GS1 UK account number on the back of your cheque.
- Post the cheque to: GS1 UK Ltd, Hasilwood House, 60 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AW.