We offer a number of ways to pay your invoice
Our bank details are:
Account Name: GS1 UK Ltd
Bank Account Number: 93191125
Sort code: 20 06 05
Reference: your account number
Information for international payments:
Swift Code: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB34 BARC 2006 0593 1911 25
Barclays Bank Plc, Knightsbridge Branch, 137 Brompton Road, London, SW3 1QF
Remittance advice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Members can pay their invoices online. We accept the majority of debit and credit cards except American Express, Diners Club and Maestro.
- Login in the GS1 UK website
- From the blue drop down menu at the top right hand side of the screen, select ‘Billing’
- On your screen, you will see the ‘invoices’ section appear
- Follow the payment process
Make cheques payable to GS1 UK Ltd
- Write your invoice number on the top right hand corner of your cheque.
- Tear off the remittance slip at the bottom of your invoice, and send with the cheque to GS1 UK Ltd, Hasilwood House, 60 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AW.
If you have any questions regarding payment of an invoice or are unable to view your invoice, please contact Member Support between 9:00am to 5:00pm on freephone 0808 178 8799 or alternatively call 0207 092 3501 or email email@example.com.