Do you need help with ecommerce store design?
Date: January 19, 2016
Category: Industry news
Helping you sell online and grow your business
Whether you need a store overhaul, help to make your store fully responsive for mobile and tablet, or are just looking for some guidance about the design of your store - eCommerce Ink have a range of packages to suit you. And because you're a GS1 UK member you can save up to 20%.
In addition to the discounted design packages on offer and exclusively in partnership with GS1 UK, eCommerce Ink are also offering members an exclusive free health check. The health check covers marketplace stores for eBay and Amazon and your website right through to your social media presence. There are only 50 free health checks on offer so you'll need to be quick not to miss out on this exclusive offer.
To find out more about how to take advantage of these exclusive offers and to sign up for your free health check, just login into your account on our website.Login and take a look
Also in the portal you'll find additional services to help you trade online:
- Labels and ecommerce packaging services from Priory Direct - with 'Best in Class' reviews and a 98% customer satisfaction score on Trustpilot, Priory Direct is a leading supplier of labels and eCommerce packaging products
- Marketplace listing tool from LANSA - SyncManager eBay for Apparel makes it easy to list your products on eBay. Available exclusively to GS1 UK members, SyncManager eBay pre-validates listings prior to insertion on eBay, ensuring that items meet stringent data quality standards and requirements such as eBay listing rules and GS1 Standards for unique identification
- My Numberbank - where you can easily create, store and manage all your GS1 numbers for all your products
- Barcode image generator - where you can create barcode images for your products
- Support and guidance - because selling online and on marketplaces can be tricky, we've got all the help and support you need to make sure you use GS1 standards properly
The portal is for GS1 UK members only – to access it simply login. Not a member but you sell on marketplaces? Then look at the benefits of joining.
News • 16/04/2018
News • 03/04/2018
News • 03/04/2018