Place management and GLNs
This course is designed to support the Department of Health and Social Care requirement for all Trusts and their suppliers to implement a consistent method of managing place information. Specifically, it will provide guidance on the standards and best practice related to the creation and management of GLNs.
Through successful completion of the course, individuals will have demonstrated their GS1 Standards expertise, providing them with the skills to roll out implementation programmes within their own Trusts. Or, in the case of the Scan4Safety sites or GS1 UK Partners, help them advise Trusts with confidence.
- Champions for GS1 and PEPPOL adoption
- Scan4Safety programme leads and supporting teams
- Supply chain
- Private Finance Initiatives
- Solution providers
- GS1 UK Solution Partners
A half day course covering:
- The importance of unambiguous location identification
- GLN structure
- GLN allocation, storage and sharing
- Labelling best practice
- Learnings from the Scan4Safety sites
- Written assignment to be completed after the training
Duration: Half day
Member price (up to 8 people): £1,500 plus VAT
Member price (9+ people): £2,000 plus VAT
Non-member price: £3,000 plus VAT
Email email@example.com or call us on 0808 178 8799 to discuss your requirements in more detail or to arrange delivery of this course onsite.