This course is designed to support the Department of Health requirement for all Trusts to implement ISB 1077 compliant patient wristbands. Specifically, it will provide guidance on the standards and governance related to the creation and management of Global Service Relation Numbers (GSRN).
By successfully undertaking the certificate, it will enable individuals to demonstrate their GS1 Standards expertise, providing them with the skills to roll out implementation programmes within their own Trusts. Or, in the case of the Scan4Safety sites or GS1 UK Partners, help them advise Trusts with confidence.
- Champions for GS1 and PEPPOL adoption
- Scan4Safety programme leads and supporting teams
- Clinical staff
- Solution providers
- GS1 UK Solution Partners
A half day course covering:
- How globally unique identification of the patient enables accurate and consistent information to be captured across the patient pathway
- GSRN creation, allocation and governance
- Learnings from the Scan4Safety sites
- Wristband best practice
- Future uses, including staff identification
- The next steps for GS1 implementation
- Written assignment to be completed after the training
Duration: Half day
Member price (up to 8 people): £1,500 plus VAT
Member price (9+ people): £2,000 plus VAT
Non-member price: £3,000 plus VAT
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0808 178 8799 to discuss your requirements in more detail or to arrange delivery of this course onsite.