Get ready to revolutionise your supply chain with RFID. This course will provide step-by-step guidance on what is required for a successful RFID deployment.
Whether you want to take your inventory management to the next level or track medical equipment around your hospital, GS1 UK provides customised RFID training that fits the needs of your business.
- Department heads/supervisors/engineers and IT support staff who are interested in improving the traceability and management of their production, operations, personnel or assets
- Production/operations managers and directors who are the decision makers for traceability and management improvement initiatives
- System integrators and solution providers
- Different RFID applications
- How to build a business case
- Understand your ROI
- Become an informed buyer
- How to transition from barcodes to RFID
- Background on RFID as a technology
- Overview of GS1 standards for RFID
- Tags, readers and EPCIS
- Key adoption sectors
- ROI calculator
- The adoption roadmap
Duration: 4 hours
Member price (up to 8 people): £1,100 plus VAT
Member price (9+ people): £1,500 plus VAT
Non-member price: £2,000 plus VAT
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0808 178 8799 to discuss your requirements in more detail or to arrange delivery of this course onsite.