Ordering, delivering and paying for goods are what most companies do. Automating the process, using GS1 standards, makes it faster, more accurate and cheaper to do business.
EDI has been around for many years and plays a critical role in the daily operation of most companies.
Understanding what EDI is and how it relates to your overall company’s operations and trading relationships will help you ensure a smooth-running business.
This course will explain how businesses of all sizes can automate the entire order-to-cash process using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and GS1 standards.
- New EDI coordinators
- EDI specialists
- Business owners that have been requested to transact using EDI
- Business function owners, including company buyer or accounts payable/receivable
- How GS1 standards enable global supply chain interoperability
- How to manage your supply chain more effectively through EDI for ordering, fulfilment and payment
- The different ways to transmit EDI messages between trading partners
- The most common business processes served by EDI, and the associated EDI messages that are used, focusing on order-to-cash and goods receiving
- What is EDI?
- Benefits of EDI
- EDI standards
- Communication methods
- EDI business processes
- EDI implementation advice
Duration: 4 hours
Member price (up to 8 people): £1,100 plus VAT
Member price (9+ people): £1,500 plus VAT
Non-member price: £2,000 plus VAT
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0808 178 8799 to discuss your requirements in more detail or to arrange delivery of this course onsite.