Online Seller Summit
Take your business to new heights
Join us for a one-day conference with our partner Online Seller UK - 6 June 2018
If you're an SME already trading online, you’ll be thinking about the next steps to scale up and increase your sales.
Our unique position as a neutral not-for-profit community of over 33,000 businesses, enables us to bring together some of the leading players in the e-commerce world.
Join our one-day conference to hear from a range of industry experts covering key themes to take your business to the next level.
- Building your brand audience online
e-commerce experts give you the know-how on the online tools to build your brand
- Scaling your business using more online channels
Managing multi-channels and getting to grips with your logistics
- Getting the most from online marketplaces
Learn the rules for success and the importance of product data
- Grow your business internationally
Get your exporting plan off the ground and learn how to manage payments
- Murray Lambell - eBay
- Ryan Maresca - Google
- Alex Podopryhora - M2ePro
- Emma Jones - Enterprise Nation
- Zakera Kali - Peace & Blessings
- Gerry White - Technical Marketing Consultant
- The Department of International Trade
- A panel discussion with leading online marketplaces
- Vinny O'Brien - Multichannel ecommerce Strategist & Mentor
Further speakers and panelists to follow shortly
Wednesday 6 June 2018
9.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. (plus post event drinks until 7.00 p.m.)
Foyles Bookstore - Level 6, 107 Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0DT
Tickets are £100 inc VAT.
Book before 30 April 2018 and get an early bird discount of 20% off this price. Enter the promotional code GS1UKEBD0418 when selecting tickets on the registration form.
So, if you’re ready to take your online business to new heights, secure your place now!Register here
107 Charing Cross Road
Book this training session
Take your online knowledge further and book a place on a paid search training session, from our partner Online Seller UK. This half day course will follow on Thursday 7 June at our GS1 UK offices in London.