Five reasons why GTIN should be your new favourite Google Shopping acronym
Date: April 29, 2016
Category: Industry news
With the deadline for including Global Trade Item Numbers (GTINs) in your product listing feeds for Google Shopping just a few weeks away – Google’s Matt Lawson has spoken on why retailers need to take the changes seriously.
In a blog for Search Engine Land Matt gives five reasons why GTIN should be search marketer’s new favourite acronym:
- Better product data leads to better user experiences & more engagement
- Increase the number of impressions you can receive
- Increase the number of conversions you can receive
- You already have this information available
- GTINs are global, so this work will pay off outside of AdWords
To find our more you can read the full blog here.
News • 18/11/2015
News • 24/02/2015