New portal for marketplace sellers now available
Date: November 24, 2015
Category: Industry news
Helping you sell online and grow your business
We’re pleased to announce the launch of our new marketplace portal for the growing number of members who sell on marketplaces like Amazon and eBay. The portal is packed with services, guidance and support that will help you sell online – and grow your business too.
More and more marketplaces are recognising the benefits of using GS1 standards to help their customers find and compare products. Amazon, eBay and recently Google are now using GS1 numbers to identify products, in more countries and in more categories.
Our new portal helps our many marketplace sellers get easy access to a range of services:
Additional services to help you trade – provided by a selected range of partners, you’ll get easy access to other services you may need. Today, you’ll find:
- Labels and ecommerce packaging services from Priory Direct: With ‘Best in Class’ reviews and a 98% customer satisfaction score on Trustpilot, Priory Direct is a leading supplier of labels and eCommerce packaging products. They provide all you need to package your customer orders efficiently at great value prices with additional saving options
- Marketplace listing tool from LANSA: SyncManager eBay for Apparel makes it easy to list your products on eBay. Available exclusively to GS1 UK members, SyncManager eBay pre-validates listings prior to insertion on eBay, ensuring that items meet stringent data quality standards and requirements such as eBay listing rules and GS1 Standards for unique identification
- My Numberbank – where you can easily create, store and manage all your GS1 numbers for all your products
- Barcode image generator – where you can create barcode images for your products. If you’re selling products through retail shops then you’ll need to use GS1 barcodes. So why not create them directly from your product numbers - safe in the knowledge that they comply with the global GS1 standards that almost all retailers use.
- Support and guidance – because selling online and on marketplaces can be tricky, we’ve got all the help and support you need to make sure you use GS1 standards properly. And we’ve got guides to help you grow your business by selling on more marketplaces
Over the coming months we’ll be connecting you with more services from a range of carefully selected partners.
You’ll also find all our latest news on marketplaces – as well as events and training. So login and try it today. We hope you like it.
News • 07/03/2018
News • 28/02/2018
News • 28/02/2018