Get the low-down on UDI rules – hear from MHRA, fellow suppliers and GS1 experts
Tuesday 19 September 2017
10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Hasilwood House, 60 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AW, United Kingdom
Member price: £120.00 per person
Non-Member price: £150.00 per person
Medical device manufacturers have been busy getting to grips with UDI rules being introduced around the world, with a particular focus on the FDA regulation in the US and locally here in the NHS.
The long anticipated European Union UDI legislation was confirmed earlier this year with a similar but different regulatory approach to the US, bringing with it added complexity to manufactures who serve different international markets.
This one-day training event will be an open and informative session to help you explore and understand what your organisation must do to prepare for the new UDI regulations.
- Gain deep understanding of UDI requirements
- Explore the alignment and variation between requirements of the EU, US and NHS
- Network with other delegates from industry authorities, the Department of Health and other medical device suppliers
- Have the opportunity to ask any questions to the experts
- Take away a clear approach to building a delivery plan
- MHRA – a regulatory update – the what, the when and the how
- NHS trust – a clinical view of how UDI supports better health data and patient outcomes
- Department of Health – how UDI rules align with the NHS eProcurement strategy
- Medical device suppliers – a case study of their journey so far, the do’s and don’ts
And you’ll hear from GS1 experts about how implementing GS1 standards will enable you to meet these regulatory requirements in addition to making cost savings, delivering better quality data and improving efficiency throughout your business.
Places are available on a first come, first served basis. Make sure you register now to guarantee your place.
Hasilwood House, 60 Bishopsgate
London, EC2N 4AW