Wednesday 14 June 2017 - Thursday 15 June 2017
09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
ACC Liverpool, Kings Dock, Liverpool Waterfront, Liverpool, L3 4FP, United Kingdom
Member price: Free per person
Non-Member price: Free per person
Confed17 will bring together the whole health and social care community, to meet the changing needs of organisations across the NHS and wider health and care sector.
There’s a full two-day programme structured around six conference strands:
- Digital – Making transformative change a shared reality through use of technology
- Integration – Joining together the gaps in health and care
- Leadership – Guiding the vision of better services from the front
- Money – Getting the most out of scarce taxpayer funding
- Transformation – Delivering service change at pace and scale
- Workforce - Making the most of talented and motivated staff
These strands will contain a mix of plenary sessions, panel discussions, debates, seminars and workshops.
ACC Liverpool, Kings Dock, Liverpool Waterfront
Liverpool, L3 4FP