Thursday 8 June 2023
2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
With more than twenty years of experience in French hospitals, Chloé Dupont and Georges Nicolaos will share their insights on the importance of GS1 standards in all pharmaceutical activities and will explore the current situation of GS1 implementation in an acute hospital.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn from industry experts and gain valuable knowledge and insights on the role of hospital pharmacy in a famous hospital.
Join this informative webinar 'GS1 Standards in hospital: the key to success is simplicity'.
Meet the speakers
- Chloé Dupont, pharmacist, Hôpital Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild
Chloé has been promoting medical and pharmaceutical innovations with patient safety as her primary goal. In 2023, her service will be able to prepare gene therapy for rare pathologies.
- Georges Nicolaos, pharmacist, Hôpital Fondation Adolphe de Rothschild
Georges has been involved with GS1 for 15 years and has been using GS1 to track and trace implants in the operating theatre.
- Hear about the experience of ten years of traceability of implants with GS1 barcodes
- Find out the results of a survey that aimed to reduce the number of barcodes on the packaging
- Learn about the importance of simplifying the implementation of GS1 standards in hospital to ensure success