Tuesday 23 May 2023
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4RL
About the event
If you are an emerging, mission-driven brand keen to minimise your environmental impact then this full-day event is for you.
The future summit, powered by GS1 UK, will be packed with founder-led panels focusing on practical advice and examples of how you can build sustainability into the core of your business.
You will come away with actionable ideas and a new network of like-minded brands owners and industry experts to support you on your journey.
What will you learn?
- How to build a purpose-led business profitably
- How you "green" your supply chain
- Bridging the intention-action gap
- Do customers care about sustainability?
- How to start a circular business
- How to get your ingredient from an regenerative supply chain
- How to not get caught out about net zero green washing
- How to build social responsibility and sustainability into your business
Located in Central London, Conway Hall is a short walk away from Holborn, Russell Square and Farringdon underground stations.
About Bread & Jam
Beginning in 2016 as a festival for food and drink brands to network. Bread & Jam has today become a vibrant community of the UK’s most exciting emerging food & drink brands, they are now the first port of call for anyone looking to launch a fast growth food & drink brand.