Day to day operation of productDNA, delighting subscribers through effective, efficient, high quality service provision and ensuring continued operation to exceed SLAs, continued improvement in service provision and cost efficiencies.
The key responsibilities and deliverables are:
- Establishing the productDNA service delivery function to support high volumes of service subscribers, both retailers and suppliers, ranging from the very large to SME.
- Ongoing management of service delivery to exceed agreed service levels, including appropriate reporting, team and outsource vendor management.
- Deliver continuous improvement to drive service delivery improvements, cost efficiencies and manage product enhancements into service roadmap.
- Be the passionate voice for all service customers, irrespective of size or role.
- Support of sales operations (major accounts) and their Customer Success Managers.
- Execution of onboarding (outbound subscriber acquisition) programmes using both direct, matrixed and vendor resources.
- Responsibility for inbound customer and technical support, escalations and reporting. Deliver best practise service management to keep customers informed and deliver resolutions within target timelines.
- Day to day operational management of outsource arrangements with technical catalogue platform and physical check outsource vendors (excluding commercial management).
Required background and experience
- Proven and substantial experience as a Service Manager likely from an IT service provider background offering mission critical B2B services
- Demonstrable experience of building high performance service organisations from the ground up
- Implemented best practise service management processes both for outbound customer acquisition and inbound customer support
- ITIL or similar experience with clear evidence of delivering continuous process improvement in service management and delivery role
- Solid management experience of outsource service providers, both technical infrastructure and manual/logistics operations
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Politically astute with experience of managing mixed internal and external stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to effectively manage and focus robust and diverse group of stakeholders, delivering specified outcome to time and budget
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills, supported by excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in the retail sector and/or product data
- Professional service management qualifications
- An understanding of the GS1 standards and solutions
- Delivering best practise service management and outstanding customer experience
- Customer onboarding, customer success management with key strategic accounts and inbound service desk provision
- Well presented, clear communicator: this role is customer facing and highly visible facing off directly with retailers, brands, service vendors and GS1 UK senior management
- Design, build and ongoing management of high performance service organisation
- Effective long-term management of outsource technical service providers
- Effective long-term management of outsource logistics/manual handling service providers
- Clear and concise service reporting, metrics based performance management
- Implementation of corrective action and continuous improvement
- Ethical conduct
Please note: We are sorry but we cannot always respond to applicants. If you do not hear from us by 19 January 2018, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We appreciate your interest in working with us at GS1 UK.