Create and deliver member benefit from growth in the use of GS1 standards and GS1 UK services and solutions through supplier on-boarding programme management and execution to meet agreed KPIs.
- To support the development, deployment and refinement of GS1 UK’s On-Boarding programme.
- In collaboration with the GS1 UK teams, provide management of hub accounts, including client expectations.
- To refine scripts and continually improve delivery processes to ensure maximised results.
- To ensure the creation of a rigorous project management tool kit and style for all campaigns.
- Make ‘consultative’ sales calls to targeted prospects to on-board them onto the GS1 UK services. This will incorporate lapsed members and new members to the service.
- Assist members in the use of GS1 UK services and solutions whilst also providing support to create and implement a plan that meets the criteria of the GS1 tailored campaign.
- Facilitate a seamless on boarding process for members, delivered by phone, e-mail, webinar, 1:1 workshops, seminars and through 3rd party technology partners.
- Support the creation of tailored, solution-centric supplier on-boarding programmes, including: messages, processes, systems and reporting for each campaign.
- Produce a supplier guideline/handbook to support the campaign objectives and deliverables.
- Build working relationships with targeted suppliers to become a trusted advisor.
- Manage the member’s progress and ensure they are supported to achieve against agreed campaign targets.
- Build and manage a stakeholder network to support the campaign and escalations.
- To provide effective and high quality levels of customer care, customer satisfaction, retention and development through the quality service delivery to new and existing members.
- Maintain up-to-date information on customer contact, activities and progress in the CRM system.
Background and experience
- Experience in telephone based account management
- KPI achiever, proven track record in successful achievement of targets
- Proven track record of delivery excellence and innovation in customer programmes
- Delivery of supplier community roll out programmes
- Exceptional telephone manner and presentation skills
- Computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with the GS1 system
- Familiarity with the grocery retail / FMCG sector
Personal Strengths & Style
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Being an articulate, persuasive and trusted advisor
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent data reporting and presentation skills
- Customer focused
- Self starter, able to work autonomously
- Ability to initiate and drive change
- Adaptable to manage multifarious tasks
- Committed to personal and professional development
- Excellence - Strive to deliver beyond expectations
- Professional - Ethical, honest and respectful
- Collaborative - Building partnerships through open communications
Please note: We are sorry but we cannot always respond to applicants. If you do not hear from us by 19 January 2018, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We appreciate your interest in working with us at GS1 UK.