Create and deliver member benefit from growth in the use of GS1 standards and GS1 UK services and solutions through supplier on-boarding programme management and execution to meet agreed KPIs.
- To support the development, deployment and refinement of GS1 UK’s On-Boarding programme.
- In collaboration with the GS1 UK teams, provide management of hub accounts, including client expectations.
- To refine scripts and continually improve delivery processes to ensure maximised results.
- To ensure the creation of a rigorous project management tool kit and style for all campaigns.
- Make ‘consultative’ sales calls to targeted prospects to on-board them onto the GS1 UK services. This will incorporate lapsed members and new members to the service.
- Assist members in the use of GS1 UK services and solutions whilst also providing support to create and implement a plan that meets the criteria of the GS1 tailored campaign.
- Facilitate a seamless on boarding process for members, delivered by phone, e-mail, webinar, 1:1 workshops, seminars and through 3rd party technology partners.
- Support the creation of tailored, solution-centric supplier on-boarding programmes, including: messages, processes, systems and reporting for each campaign.
- Produce a supplier guideline/handbook to support the campaign objectives and deliverables.
- Build working relationships with targeted suppliers to become a trusted advisor.
- Manage the member’s progress and ensure they are supported to achieve against agreed campaign targets.
- Build and manage a stakeholder network to support the campaign and escalations.
- To provide effective and high quality levels of customer care, customer satisfaction, retention and development through the quality service delivery to new and existing members.
- Maintain up-to-date information on customer contact, activities and progress in the CRM system.
Background and experience
- Experience in telephone based account management
- KPI achiever, proven track record in successful achievement of targets
- Proven track record of delivery excellence and innovation in customer programmes
- Delivery of supplier community roll out programmes
- Exceptional telephone manner and presentation skills
- Computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with the GS1 system
- Familiarity with the grocery retail / FMCG sector
Personal Strengths & Style
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Being an articulate, persuasive and trusted advisor
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent data reporting and presentation skills
- Customer focused
- Self starter, able to work autonomously
- Ability to initiate and drive change
- Adaptable to manage multifarious tasks
- Committed to personal and professional development
- Excellence - Strive to deliver beyond expectations
- Professional - Ethical, honest and respectful
- Collaborative - Building partnerships through open communications
Please note: We are sorry but we can only respond to successful applicants. We appreciate your interest in working with us at GS1 UK.