Members price: £99 + VAT Non members price: £199+VAT
This short webinar is specially designed to quickly give you all the information you need to get trading and start using bar codes properly. Our trainers will talk to you in simple terms to ensure you get the basics right from the comfort of your own desk.
What will I learn?
- How to correctly identify your products in order to trade effectively
- Which bar codes are suitable for you and your customers
- Unravel the world of GTIN’s (bar code numbers) - not as scary as it sounds!
- How to make sure your bar code works – prevent expensive mistakes!
How will this benefit me?
- Get it right first time and avoid unwanted returned goods, label re-prints and even fines!
- Increase customer satisfaction - learn how to give your customers what they want
- Improve efficiency and reduce cost in your supply chain
- Reassurance that you are producing quality bar codes that work
You should attend this course if:
You are a new member to GS1 looking for the basics to get your products listed
You are unsure about a trading partner’s requirements
Your customers are having problems with your numbers or bar codes
You have changed roles and bar coding is now your responsibility
You want a refresher to ensure that you are still doing things correctly
What do I get?
- A copy of our bar code bible, Bar Coding – Getting it Right, a helpful guide to keep on hand
- Post training support to help you to implement what you have learnt successfully
For a more customised online session, contact Jill Carver on 020 7092 3543 or email@example.com