Duration: 10am - 3pm
Members Price: £199 + VAT Non members price: £299 + VAT
This interactive course is specially designed to give you all the information you need to get trading and start using bar codes correctly. The day includes a popular workshop session where you will be able to discuss your specific business needs with a GS1 UK expert who will help you with pragmatic solutions.
Click here to download more information and a booking form for this course
What will I learn?
- What GS1 standards are any why using them will make you more efficient and help to reduce costs
- How a bar code works
- How to correctly identify your products in order to trade
- Learn the difference between your EANs, GTINs and GLNs
- How to make sure your bar codes work – have a sample of your bar codes checked to prevent expensive mistakes
- How to use our online services to allocate numbers and produce bar code images
- Best practice and experiences from some of our other 26,000+ members
You should attend this course if:
- You are a new member to GS1 looking for the basics to get your products listed
- You are unsure about a trading partner’s requirements
- Your customers are having problems with your numbers or bar codes
- You have changed roles and bar coding is now your responsibility
- Or you are just fascinated by the magical world of bar codes!
What do I get?
- A copy of our bar code bible, a helpful guide to keep on hand
- Bar code size guide
- Refreshments and lunch
- GS1 pen and pad for all those notes!
- Post training support and guidance
For a more customised class session either at our London office or at your premises, contact Jill Carver on 020 7092 3543 or email@example.com