Community On Boarding
Want to get your suppliers using GS1 standards quickly?
We understand that you have tens, hundreds or even thousands of suppliers, therefore adopting consistent standards are vital.
As the organisation that sets the GS1 standards, we are well placed to support you and your suppliers to achieve mutual goals of integrating our standards. Our community on-boarding process aims to improve supply chain efficiency and trading partner relationships so you can:
- Get product to market faster, reducing churn of suppliers
- Improve supplier compliance through consistency in managing your supplier relationships
- Improve data accuracy through quick adoption of standards, e.g. bar code and GDSN
- Reduce pressure on limited GS1 standards knowledge, reducing bottleneck
- Relieve strain from your buyers with in dealing with standards related queries
Our On Boarding process
Our On boarding service team has:
- Facilitated suppliers roll-out of Global Data Synchronisation for a food services operator achieving 90% compliance in just 3 months
- Delivered a leading retailers’ Data Quality project with their top 250 suppliers, transporting 5075 SKUs over the set target of 4,000 in just 8 weeks with on average 127 completed stock-keeping units per day
- Managed the Global Data Synchronisation supplier on boarding for a food services operator with approximately 250 suppliers achieving the set project milestone
Our wide-reaching Community On boarding services will ensure supplier community achieve compliance meeting your project objectives, timelines and trading requirements.
Contact us to:
- Find out more about our Community On Boarding Services
T: 020 7092 3500