Measure and track your online sales with unique numbers from GS1 UK
Many suppliers sell their goods online through retailers such as Amazon, eBay and Play.com. In order for you to sell online, online retailers often require a unique number called a GTIN (Global Trade Item Number).
A GTIN will accurately identify products. GTINs are often referred to as Unique Product Codes (UPC) or European Article Numbers (EAN). By becoming a GS1 UK member, you will benefit from:
- having the right numbers for your products
- instantly renewing your GTINs helping you to trade immediately
- the ability to manage your GTINs in your own online account
- the ability to get support from our experts on the Service Team
- the ability to use GTINs for selling in store as well as online
You can see how it works in our selling online tutorial.
Join GS1 UK
Read more about what you get when you become a member and how much it costs.
Ready to join GS1 UK - just complete our online application to get your GTINs and start trading online today.