Solution Partner Accreditation
Win more business from GS1 UK members by validating your knowledge and showing you can provide solutions based on GS1 standards. Our accreditation will open up new opportunities for your company.
The accreditation will:
- help you secure more business from our members
- reassure our members of your know how
- demonstrate a duty of care to GS1 members
- differentiate yourself from others on the GS1 UK Solution Partner Finder
To become a GS1 UK Solution Partner you must be accredited in at least one of our four standards areas:
To become accredited, you must ensure a minimum number of individuals in your company have passed the relevant courses and you must maintain these requirements.
The charges below are per company. There is an additional £100 per exam fee for each person being accredited.
20 - 40
||Included in your Solution Partner membership fee |
||£500 per accreditation per year|
Here’s how it works:
- You choose the accreditation: Bar code, eCom, EPCglobal or GDS
- We’ll send you a course workbook for each candidate and deliver your course by long distance learning
- The exam will take place in a classroom and will be broken into two parts:
1. Common GS1 knowledge and capability
2. Technology specific knowledge and capability
A one day introductory training course on bar codes and the GS1 System is available. This course is suitable for anyone new or requiring a refresher on the subject. To book a place please contact Jill Carver to discuss your requirements and associated costs, or visit our training section .
Completed booking forms and requests for additional information should be directed to Jill Carver